Win a Free Ticket to Sync The City 2016
November 7, 14:07
We will then pick a winner at random on Friday 11th November at 5pm.
Be sure to include the hashtag & the link!
Already have a ticket? You can still play too.
Already purchased a ticket? Not problem, get a refund or pass the ticket to a friend!
Please note: If you do win and attend, please see our rules of attendance below.
Sync the City will be held at the King’s Centre, King Street in Norwich from 17-19 November.
- Full Attendance – In order to claim part of any prize, you must attend on all three days, and be signed in by 10:00 on the Friday and Saturday.
- BYO – you must bring your own laptop and power cable. You can also bring a desktop PC if you want.
- Ideas – Multiple teams can work on the same idea. One person can pitch more than one idea.
- Write Your Code Here – The project you present must be coded entirely during the event. The only exceptions are for publicly available frameworks/APIs and open-source code. If it feels shady to use the code, don’t.
- Code Audits – Finalists could have their code audited to make sure it’s all new and legit by a developer appointed by SyncNorwich. Your code belongs to you and we won’t share it with anyone, but we will want to see it if you win.
- Track Your Code – Use Git or an equivalent to track your code as you write it. It’s good practice, and if it comes down to an audit, it’ll help you prove your code is new.
- Build Something New And Great – This isn’t an opportunity to promote your team’s pre-existing product. Don’t tack one tiny feature onto your existing product and call it a day.
- Team sizes – We’re limiting the number of members per team at 8-12.